Start: 12 October 2023
End: 13 October 2023
United Arab Emirates
Advanced Negotiation Skills
This is a highly interactive course that has been formulated to cover the advanced topics that are of importance for successful business negotiation across a wide range of job roles. This course will specialise in helping participants develop assertiveness, confidence and control in business negotiation situations.
This course doesn’t focus on a “Win at all costs” style but instead, we focus on a “win win” negotiation style focusing more on the relationship-building side of sales to make sure there is long term in the relationship for future transactions.
Key Learning Points:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your negotiation style
- Understanding the different types of buyer attitude
- Defining buyer behaviour
- How to identify negotiating tactics and stances
- Understanding non-verbal and unconscious communication
- ‘Positive’ assertiveness in commercial negotiation situations
- Properly project confidence
- How to be an effective business negotiator
- Planning for successful business negotiations
- How to structure your negotiations
- Verbal negotiation skills
- Non-Verbal negotiation skills
- Win-Win Outcome
- Active Listening skills
- Behavioural Styles
- Relationship building
- Personal action plans
- Assertiveness Behaviour
- The timeliness in saying “No”
The course is designed to enhance learning through group and individual activities. There are a number of activities line up to execute negotiation and bargaining situations, practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. In addition, the course tutor’s specialist knowledge and guidance are available in all activities.
The programme will be supported with printouts and post-course materials. The design of each course will provide for each delegate’s preferred learning style and optimise experiential learning processes.
Tutor inputs will be aimed at giving direction and guidance to ensure effective learning, skill enhancement and attitudes to move with the times. The presentation of each course will use the most modern technique, materials and equipment.