Start: 9 Aug 2023
End: 10 Aug 2023
United Arab Emirates
Character & Competency in Leadership
Being a leader can be immensely rewarding and fulfilling, it can also be very challenging and at times confronting. Simply put, being a leader can be a very big task for someone who acquire the role.
Leadership is “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.” -Wikipedia
A leader must possess both character and competency to earn the respect and trust that is needed to effectively influence others. Imagine someone who has the skills, but not the confidence, or someone who has the confidence, but not the skills. This program will bring awareness, understanding and knowledge of critical leadership traits and skills. Participants will learn not only what the character traits and competencies are of a leader, but also how to practice, apply and integrate them into their daily way of being and thinking, and eventually in the organization.
When you consider potential attendees for this program, choose those individuals who are committed to improvement and growth.
Understanding YOUR Leadership
Character & Competence
Leadership Actions & Decisions
Development of Others
– Constructive Conversations/Feedback Session
– Conflict Resolution
– Ability to Inspire, Influence & Motivate Others
– Ability to Mentor/Coach/Nurture/Teach
– Effective Delegation
– Creation of a Culture of Accountability
– Manage the Urgent to Accomplish the Strategic
– Ownership/Macro/Systems Implications Thinking
– Strategic & Innovative Problem Solving
– Knowledge of the Numbers
– Change Management
– Integration of Mission, Vision & Values to the Workplace
– Facilitation of Group Dynamics
– Foster Team Collaboration & Cooperation
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and fun atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.