25 April 2023
United Arab Emirates
Creating Positive Impact at Work
This highly interactive session can lead to potential life-changing insights.
It can help delegates change their effect on those around them by making simple changes in behavior.
Working in small groups, two experienced facilitators use game-play, role-play, and other experiential processes to help delegates understand the Impact they make and how to modify it.
It’s designed to help delegates look at the thoughts and feelings
- Making an Impact
– Dynamics of face-to-face communication
– What affects the impact you make?
- Small Changes
• Make small changes to see what you create in others
– Eye Contact
– Body Language
– Use of environment
- Building Rapport
– Establish common ground between people
- First and Last Impressions
– Choose a first impression that suits the impact you want to make
– The forgotten last impression
– Develop confidence
– How to appear and feel more confident in certain situations
– We all make assumptions
– Assumptions impact behavior
– How best to use assumptions
- Emotion vs. Objectivity
– Understand next steps when emotions are involved
– Opportunities for understanding and common ground
– Blame and conflict
– Range of behaviors
– Internal boundaries
– The Art of Saying No
- Difficult People and Situations
– A chance to practice techniques on your difficult people and situations
- Your Personal Impact
– Receiving feedback on your strengths and qualities
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.