Overview of types and phases of negotiations and skills required for successful negotiation:
• How to negotiate successfully Enhancing and emphasizing on the key negotiation skills that every professional should possess.
• Studying BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement) and ZOPA (Zone of Possible Agreement) in detail.
• Avoiding standstill situations and deadlocks People management during negotiations.
• Learn techniques for staying focused and managing your emotions.
• Develop strategies to find mutual gain, reach consensus and terms of agreement.
• Gain powerful non-verbal awareness to understand and use body language to recognize buying signals and overcome objections.
• Learn how to manage disagreements and negotiate in difficult situations
Target for Negotiations:
• Develop, plan and enhance your negotiation skills to improve the final outcome.
• Ensure lasting relationships with your stakeholders whilst negotiating your way successfully.
• Improve your planning processes and grasp unique ways to tackle difficult negotiating situations.
• Converting deadlocks and ‘end of the road’ situations to your advantage.
• Anticipate what to expect and prepare for your bargaining.
• Manage the negotiation process and break an impasse.
• Case Study Analysis a key tool for such workshops, either individuals or groups review the materials provided to understand a key message and then present their findings to the other participants.
• Questionnaires – to gather information from the participants, attributed or anonymous, free-form questions and multiple-choice
• Discussions – uses two-way communication between the trainer and the trainees to increase learning opportunities
• Simulation – providing life-like scenarios through structured learning experiences to improve business awareness and management skills.
• Role play – acting out situations in groups under the supervision and feedback of a lead coach.
• Presentations – visual materials to support presentations of theory.
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.