Start: 14 December 2023
End: 15 December 2023
United Arab Emirates
Effective Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
A well-executed presentation can make a powerful impact on your audience and ensure you deliver the message you want them to hear. This advanced course is for people looking to put the finishing touches to their presentations. It will put the experienced presenters into the deep end and help them build on their strengths more.
The trainer will execute a variety of techniques that are customized to your style of presenting to take your presentation skill from good to excellent.
Key Learning Points:
- Tactic to build on your strengths
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Creating impactful key messages
- How to build a creative and innovative approach
- Deliver Highly Interactive presentations
- How to Handle Awkward Situations Including Difficult Audience
- How to Engage Your Audience
- Ways of Preparing Before the Presentation
- Building Challenging Questions
- Keeping you cool on High Stake Presentations
- Building Materials
- Building Audience Connections
- Effective Presentation Flow
- Highlighting and Centering the Message
- Listening skills
- Structure the Presentation
- Transitions and Wrap up
- Going for the close
- Follow up
The programme is designed to enhance learning through group and individual presentation and exercises. There are a number of activities to simulate presentation skills, practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. In addition, the course tutor specialist knowledge and guidance are available in all sessions.
The programme will be supported with handouts and post-course references. The design of each course will provide for each delegate’s preferred learning style and optimise experiential learning processes.
Tutor inputs will be aimed at giving direction and guidance to ensure effective learning, skill enhancement and attitudes to move with the times. The presentation of each programme will use the most modern technique, materials and equipment.
A laptop is highly recommended.