Start: 20 Nov 2023
End: 21 Nov 2023
United Arab Emirates
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Building trust, sincere connections, and productive teams are your duties as a leader. You must set an example for others and inspire them. Emotional intelligence (EI or EQ), as opposed to cognitive intelligence, has helped some of the world’s most successful leaders succeed. Making wise, sincere decisions and cultivating lasting relationships requires emotional intelligence, which is the ability to integrate thought and emotion.
In this course, a number of modules cover the various elements that make up emotional intelligence. The course is designed to cover every facet of emotional intelligence (EI) for leaders, providing you a thorough grasp of EI, how it supports your leadership abilities, and how you may improve your emotional skills to perform more effectively.
- Recognize the impact that emotion plays in interpersonal interactions at work, leadership effectiveness, and all other facets of life.
- Identify and categorize their own feelings and triggers.
- Use self-regulation strategies to manage challenging emotions more effectively.
- Empathize with others’ feelings while taking the effort to comprehend their viewpoints and concerns.
- Find out how you can increase your emotional quotient both personally and in groups.
- Use emotional intelligence to navigate challenging conversations
- Create teams that are emotionally intelligent and collaborative
- Establish a setting that encourages emotional intelligence
- Knowing and utilizing leadership psychology.
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in leadership and why it is rising.
- Become a better leader and create connections that work better, using emotional intelligence.
The Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
Refining Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Emotional Intelligence Action Plan
In this course, there will be a lot more discussions, role play, technology, practice and group dynamics. The training will be conducted in a friendly, professional atmosphere, which not only allows for different learning styles, but respects each delegate’s views and experience.