Start: 14 July 2023
End: 15 July 2023
United Arab Emirates
English Language for Arabic Speakers
English is a universal language that allows us to interact with people from all over the world. This course teaches delegates the fundamental, most typical English phrases and vocabulary with explanation in Arabic.
Delegates will learn how to improve your grammar in an understandable manner with clarification in Arabic. They will also learn new words to use them in different contexts. This course ensures that delegates will become more fluent in speaking and in regular conversations about practically all aspects of everyday life.
• Gain proficiency in English
• Speak with assurance throughout everyday interactions in settings such as schools, colleges, offices…
• Use a range of terminology when speaking or writing in English.
• Learn a variety of idioms and terms for everyday use.
• Enhance English grammar by using proper words and phrases.
• Gain the ability to speak English
• Learning English – Greetings
• Learning English with Arabic explanation for beginners
• Learning English with Arabic explanation for Intermediate
• Writing and Grammar Lessons
• Speaking Lessons
• Vocabulary Building Lessons
• Listening Comprehension Lessons
• Reading Comprehension Lessons
• Refining English speaking skills with explanation Arabic
• Interactive Speaking Sessions
• English speaking for group communication
Who should attend ?
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.