Start: 08 March 2023
End: 09 March 2023
United Arab Emirates
Essentials of Digital Marketing
Digital technologies continue to be part of our world at an unimaginable pace. They offer business owners different ways to deliver customer service, market their products and services and build relationships with new and existing customers. Do we exactly understand what is digital marketing, what tools are available and how can we maximise their fullest potential?
This practical course is designed to give you a deep understanding of the important digital marketing tools and the opportunities it provides. The knowledge and confidence about using platforms and processes such as social media, SEO, SEM, website marketing, landing pages and email marketing to help grow a certain business.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and fully recognise the changing digital landscape and new emerging themes.
- Fully understand the importance of digital platforms and channels and their role
- Differentiate the opportunities and challenges of different key digital marketing tools.
- What is the role of inbound marketing.
- Understanding and measure the success rate of different marketing tools
Purpose of the course:
After this course, you will leave with an understanding of the opportunities, challenges and trends in digital marketing. The trainer will enhance your knowledge and equip you to maximise key digital platforms as part of your digital marketing strategy.
Key Learning Points:
- The Importance of Digital Marketing.
- Updated Key digital tools to enhance marketing.
- Understand the Linking of digital marketing tactics to achieving marketing objectives.
- What is on-page and off-page SEO
- Understand why content marketing and link building are very important in modern marketing.
- Recognise the changing digital landscape and new emerging themes.
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context.
- Recognise the opportunities and challenges the key digital marketing tools.
- Deploying winning tactics that reach the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- Understand the role of inbound marketing.
- Appreciate the how and why of measuring the success.