Start: 11 Aug 2023
End: 12 Aug 2023
United Arab Emirates
International Trade Finance
The course gives a clear understanding of the world of trade finance before going into the specifics of the various payment methods used in international trade. It explains the detailed process flow of complex payment methods like collections, letter of credit, escrow account, and even bank guarantees.
The course will be delivered in an easy-to-understand explanations and that are simple and straight forward so that anyone without or little background in finance can understand. Be assured that you will get a solid knowledge base and you will be more confident to go into in-depth understandings in international trade finance.
– What is Trade Finance and who are the Parties Involved
– Methods of Payment in International Trade
– Documentary Collection – Detailed Process Flow and Related Knowhow
– Letter of Credit – Detailed Process Flow and Related Knowhow
* Types of Letter of Credit
* Bank Guarantees – Detailed Process Flow and Related Knowhow
* Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee – A Comparison
– Samples of Real-life trade documents and the important fields in those documents.
– Overview of Incoterms 2020
– Relevant Application & Case Studies
Who should attend:
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.