Start: 8 June 2023
End: 9 June 2023
United Arab Emirates
Microsoft® Office Excel for Business (Inter-Adv Level)
Are you looking to improve your Excel skills to become an advanced level user?
This course gives you a deep understanding of how to use some of the advanced level features in Microsoft Excel. We will assume you have all the knowledge taught in our prerequisite course, Microsoft Excel – The Beginners Introduction To Excel.
In this course we will cover a variety of advanced level Functions, Advanced Charts, Paste Special, Scenario’s Formulas Auditing and Locking and Security .
- Existing Excel users looking to improve their skill base.
- Self-taught learners looking to improve Excel working knowledge.
Microsoft Excel – Fundamentals of Advanced Level Users
- Paste Special
- Conditional Formatting
- Locking and Protection
- Advanced Charts
- Data Validation
- Formula Auditing and Comments
- Filtering and Advanced Filtering
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Named Cells and Named Ranges
- Mixed Cell Referencing
- Mathematical & Statistical Functions
- Vlookup Function
- Nested Functions
- Database Functions
- Text Functions
- Date Functions and Calculations
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and fun atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.