Start: 27 July 2022
End: 28 July 2022
United Arab Emirates
New UAE Corporate Tax
The establishment of the UAE Corporate Tax system aims to encourage firms to establish and grow their operations in the UAE while also assisting the UAE in realizing its strategic goals. This course will educate participants on corporate tax regulations, as well as on deductible expenses and disallowances that must be considered when calculating taxable income.
This training will make certain that participants learn the fundamental concepts of how the corporate tax affects the operational and financial outcomes of companies in the UAE.
UAE Corporate Tax Scope
UAE Corporate Tax Calculations, Tax Group, Withholding Tax and Transfer Pricing
UAE Corporate Tax Legal Framework
– The fundamentals of tax law, including judicial doctrines, the three main sources oftax law, and the origins of taxation
– Internal Revenue Code provisions that are relevant, corporate tax filingrequirements, and corporate tax filing procedures
– Corporate Tax Administration
– Corporate Tax Return Submission
– Under the Corporate Tax framework, are there any penalties for non-compliance?
– Various strategies for tax planning and techniques to reduce your liability whileremaining within the bounds of the legal framework
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.