Start: 4 May 2023
End: 5 May 2023
United Arab Emirates
Risk management has grown in significance as a component of best practices for organizations. Businesses have come to understand that good risk management may not only lessen the negative effects of crises, but can also result in genuine benefits and cost savings.
This course includes the risk management methodology that is adaptable enough to fit any enterprise. It may be utilized for a particular project, a specific department, or as the cornerstone of an overall risk management strategy for the entire organization.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Build comprehensive risk management systems that may assist an organization avoid, minimize, and accept specific degrees of risk.
• Create a context for risk management
• Create and finish a fundamental risk assessment.
• Learn ISO 31000 framework
• Learn COSO ERM framework
• Describe the essential elements of a risk management program’s reporting, monitoring, and assessment.
• Develop a thorough awareness of the numerous hazards that exist across industrial sectors and the skills to manage them effectively.
Introduction to Risk Management
• Recognizing risk
• Managing risk activities
• Evaluating risk
• Effectively Reacting to risks
• Resource management
• Action preparation
• Monitoring and reporting
• Reviewing and assessing the plan
Fundamentals of Risk Management
• An explanation of a plan;
• An explanation of risk and risk management;
• An explanation of the project management life cycle.
Strategic Risk Management
• ISO 31000 framework
• COSO ERM framework
• Elements of project success
• Analysis of stakeholders
• Balancing restrictions within a plan;
• Determining the riskiness of a project;
• Stressing the value of formal planning
• Identify the key components that comprise the risk management activities framework.
Decreasing Risk of Execution
• Risk response planning;
• Risk management strategy;
• Risk identification methods;
• Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis;
• Risk management preparation
The training will be conducted in a welcoming, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.