Start: 12 September 2023
End: 13 September 2023
United Arab Emirates
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand ambassadors and even driving leads and sales..
Key Learning Points:
- Learning The most effective social media tactics
- The best way to identify and engage your ideal target audience.
- Identify the best social media management tools to use to save time
- Power of advertising online for sales and brand recognition
- Learning How to measure your Return on Effort (ROE), and even Return on Investment (ROI)
- Develop the essential foundation of a successful integrated social media marketing strategy.
- Learning about Competitor analysis and how it impacts you.
- Know your audience demographics and the social media platforms they use.
- Understanding winning tactics that reach the target audience with the right goal at the right time
- Intelligent listening on social media- How it generates business opportunities
- Identifying the best platforms for your brand’s visibility and credibility.
- Understanding social media etiquette and developing your social media voice.
- Different key social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Developing a social media promotional campaign.
- Building business relationships that drive results.
- Dealing with negative comments and a social media wildfire.
- Measuring your return on effort and continuous improvement on your social media platforms
The course is designed to be highly interactive with extensive use of live online activities.
Trainer led discussions of essential concepts will engage the delegates in open discussions that will discuss existing social media marketing conditions.
Different exercises and case studies will be used to prove concepts and encourage actionable social media marketing tactics.
Trainer feedback will be directed to ensure effective learning and gaining confidence in adapting to new social media marketing opportunities.
The programme will be supported with a work book, handouts and post course materials.