Start: 5 Oct 2023
End: 6 Oct 2023
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
The environment in which organizations sell products is evolving due to the pace of trends, digital transformation, unpredictability of the economy, dynamic data, and more. The way businesses do marketing is also changing. To effectively manage the organizations’ route to profitable development against this dynamic environment, we as marketers must stay ahead of the curve.
This thought-provoking and incredibly useful course will provide participants the best advice, resources, and cutting-edge methods for navigating these changes, overcoming typical obstacles, and developing the successful strategies and plans that will fuel the lucrative expansion of organizations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the greatest marketing difficulties and how they may affect your business.
• Learn how to create engaging brand solutions that are both distinctive and differentiating, as well as the consequences of brand architecture.
• Support particular, ethical marketing goals, develop innovative marketing mix solutions.
• Comprehend positioning issues and how to decide on placement.
• Find, gather, and analyze information that can help with strategic marketing decision-making.
• Determine, get, and analyze facts that will be useful in making tactical marketing decisions.
Introduction to Strategic Marketing
• Defining the importance of Strategic Marketing in organizations
• Analyzing the competitiveness of the industry and the SWOT analysis
• Examining targeting, segmentation, and positioning
• Defining the marketing mix, including the elements of price, place, product, and promotion
• Examining the people, process, and physical environment
• Strategy Evaluation, coordination, and management
Strategic Marketing Action Plan
• Consumer Action
• Analytics for marketing
• Online Marketing
• Branding Technique
• Budgeting and Pricing Techniques
• Product management that is strategic
• Making Marketing Decisions
• Building Relationships
• Entrepreneurial Strategy
The Marketing Approach
• Picking a venue and strategy for competition
• Principles of marketing and how they apply to your sector
• Strategic value of positioning, targeting, and branding
• Consumer psychology, behavioral economics, and the fundamentals of management and consumer decision-making
The Marketing Mix
• Putting a strategy into practice
• New media’s function, including potential benefits and hazards
• Techniques for analyzing and assessing the consistency of your brand identity
• Market research’s function in formulating strategies
• The necessity to manage the product line and sales funnel to cater to regional demands
• Allocation of resources to various marketing mix components