Start: 20 September 2023
End: 22 September 2023
United Arab Emirates
Train The Trainer
It is a proven and known fact that the better training staff get, the better your staff will perform. The ability to train your team efficiently and effectively has will deliver more
This 3 day workshop talks about the training cycle from identification to design to delivery and evaluation. Those attending this workshop will gain essential skills to develop themselves and their colleagues for more years to come.
Key Learning Points:
- Better understanding of the training as a whole
- Different of tools, tips, and practical guidance to immediately improve your training delivery
- Practical training sessions that provide valuable real time feedback and development
- Different Assessment tools and Planning Tips
- Useful Tips for Training Needs Analysis
- Understanding and Awareness of Training Evaluation Methodologies
- Different sessions of different training styles and how it is effective
- A recorded Video of your training session for review and development
- Knowledge and Identification of different learning styles
- Design Focused training materials
- The Relationship between training and coaching
- How to Effectively Handle Questions
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of training
- Blooms Taxonomy of learning
- How to maximize your visual aids
- Training Do’s and Don’ts
- Plan, design and deliver a group training session
- One to one feedback
The programme is designed to enhance learning through group and individual presentation and exercises. There are a number of activities to simulate presentation skills, practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. In addition, the course tutor specialist knowledge and guidance are available in all sessions.
The programme will be supported with handouts and post-course references. The design of each course will provide for each delegate’s preferred learning style and optimise experiential learning processes.
Tutor inputs will be aimed at giving direction and guidance to ensure effective learning, skill enhancement and attitudes to move with the times. The presentation of each programme will use the most modern technique, materials and equipment.