Start: 12 December 2023
End: 13 December 2023
United Arab Emirates
Emotional Intelligence in Business & Workplace
Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace is the ability to effectively identify and manage emotion in ourselves and towards others. Research has shown that a big part of leadership effectiveness is directly related to a person’s EI in the Workplace.
A recent study about a number high performing individuals revealed that EI is 200% more effective in contributing to performance excellence than intellect and experience alone.
In order to develop their leadership capabilities, many companies tap the benefits of training in EI in the workplace for their leadership and management teams.
This two-day intensive course covers the methods and practices required to understand your natural Emotional Intelligence quotient.
- Understand and develop your personal leadership capabilities
- Develop an understanding of key coaching principles and how to use them effectively
- Learn how to develop rapport with staff and create deeper and more trusting working relationships
- Understand how to help different teams or individuals discover and commit to solutions to their problems
- Learn how to apply classical coaching models to powerful effect within your own company
- Explore how to give effective feedback in a way that both encourages the recipient and leads to higher performance delivery
- Learn what it means to build a reflective environment within your company, enabling your team to fully realise their working potential
- Drive and inspire employees to a higher level of performance
- Understanding the set of skillsets that identifies outstanding people
- How to improve your entrepreneurial mindset & be receptive to changes
- How to become a more effective leader and better coach to your employees
- How to be confident in your ability to build new relationships
- How to encourage honest, candid feedback from your direct reports and peers
- How to develop entrepreneurial thinking
- How to make decisions focused on the desired consequence
- How to Effectively deal with the setbacks
- How to be more focused on performance than your competitors
- Taking more Initiatives
- How to take on new tasks and build new relationship