Start: 8 Oct 2023
End: 10 Oct 2023
United Arab Emirates
Effective Communication and Etiquette
This course will discuss the way managers and even companies speak about needing better communication, but often don’t know exactly what that means or how to make it happen. These communication skills have to be developed, enhanced and added to on a regular basis. This course will help participants create stronger, more enduring relationships. In addition, regardless of the business environment, participants will feel more assured than ever. The course will provide the tools to take the communication skills and business etiquette of participants to the next level.
Key Learning Points:
- How to make your first impression memorable.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of different styles
- How to network with confidence and polish.
- Impress your clients with your business dining skills.
- How to connect with courtesy using technology.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the communication process
- Learn how deal with difficult people
- Using highly effective questioning techniques
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Recognize and use non-verbal elements
Who Should Attend ?
• Rising executives
• Corporate and non-profit leadership and employees
• Sales teams
• Entry-level to middle management
• Business owners, export/import companies
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.