Start: 24 May 2023
End: 25 May 2023
United Arab Emirates
Effective Planning and Organizing Skills
This session will focus on how organizing and planning can help you work smarter, and we’re going to give you the blueprint to more efficient organization and more effective planning.
Why “Organizing and Planning for Success: What Employees Need to Know” Matters:
When you’ve organized and planned well, you’re in a position to make better decisions.
Organizing and planning also help you anticipate needs and problems and identify available choices.
Organizing and planning help you get your work done accurately, avoiding costly mistakes.
Organizing your work and planning ahead helps you be more efficient and productive.
Being well-organized and developing effective plans also allows you to achieve important goals and objectives.
Key Learning Points:The main points addressed in this session on successful organizing and planning include:
- Organizing and planning are two important functions of any job.
- Your efficiency and productivity depend on organizing yourself, your work, your time, and all the other aspects of your job.
- The better organized you are, the more efficient and successful you will be.
- Effective planning allows you to achieve important goals and get the results you need.
- Planning also prepares you to deal more effectively change in the workplace and in your job.
- The key stages of effective planning
- How to utilise time effectively and efficiently
- How to monitor and learn the skills for contingency planning
- The key benefits of planning
- The process for effective planning
- Creating your own personal system for managing time
- How to set realistic objectives
- How you plan, prepare and prioritise your objectives
- Process mapping to view the ‘big picture’
- Excellent communication channels