Start: 5 Dec 2023
End: 6 Dec 2023
United Arab Emirates
Selling Skills by Emotional Intelligence
The real selling skills is the ability to manage prospects towards ‘closed deal’. The distance between a prospect and “Closing a deal” is filled with several Emotional hurdles; any sales person who lacks Emotional Intelligence will not be able to cross the ‘Sales’ finish line successfully. How Prospects or Customers “feel” about a Sales person goes a long way to determine their decision or even a repeat business. This session will equip your people with key Emotional Intelligence Skills as it relates to every stage of the Sales Process.
After this course participants will be able to:
– Recognize and understand their personality and how it influences their sales success and the effect on prospects and customers.
– Become aware of their Emotional Quotient, how it affects their day to day sales result and further more begin to increase it.
– Begin to effectively manage and regulate their emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt their behaviour and vastly increase their productivity.
– Understand prospect’s feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network for a more healthy business relationship.
– Understand prospects and customers’’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in their interactions with them.
– Establish rapport with prospects and customers to improve the effectiveness of their communication
– Become aware of the Emotional Bullets that flies when relating with customers and become equipped to deal with them.
The “People Around You Analysis”
– Who are you?
– Why you act the way you do
– Variables that lead to others’ perception or perspective of yourself
Defining and Analyzing “EMOTIONS”
– Emotion as a process
– The Equation of Emotion
– Levels of Emotional Competence
– The Cycle of Emotions
– The Cognition of Emotional Intelligence
Building Blocks of Emotional Intelligence
– Understanding each stage and connect it to the sales process.
Sales DISC Profiling
– Understand behavioural Sales with the DiSC model
Self-Awareness in Prospecting
– The Self-Management in Prospecting
– The Social Awareness in Prospecting
– Relation Management in Prospecting
The Power of EQ in Sales Meeting
– The Power of EQ in Presentation
– The Power of EQ in Negotiation
– The Power of EQ in Handling Objections
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and fun atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.
Who should attend?
Senior Sales Executive, Sales Team Leads, Sales Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers