Session: 2 Days
Hours: 8 Hours / Day
Mode: Face to Face
United Arab Emirates
Advanced Selling Skills
In a competitive market situation, every minor aspect of selling becomes more important. As products and services become more cheaper or more innovative, or can answer the same needs in different ways, it is the sales process that makes the difference. As we seek to build differentiators in our propositions, we must seek to build differentiators in our sales force. Bad products/services sold well will always, in the medium/long-term, beat good products sold badly.
This course provides advanced skills to ensure the maximum opportunity for a competitive edge in the sales team.
Key Learning Points:
- The key elements of advanced selling
- How to ask delicate questions without offending the other person’s ego or obtaining ‘lies’
- How to change priorities through a powerful questioning sequence
- To use listening skills to obtain all the information, including that which the other person did not intend to give
- How to improve their Non Verbal Communication skills and read the NVC of others in the sales environment
- How to build on the skills to present benefits in a face-to-face situation
- How to modify the presentation to meet varying personal and business needs
- How to handle objections/reservations in a ‘low key’ professional manner without ‘sounding like a parrot.’
- What are features and benefits and their significance in the selling process.
- Cover the methods used to discover new business, work out and discuss the level of creative activity required to provide enough prospects to convert new business.
- Gain the delegates’ agreement and understanding for the need to qualify their prospects in selling.
- After sales service and its importance in the buying cycle.
- Be more confident in how you approach the sales process.
- Learn how to close more sales in less time.
- Learn how to increase the profitability of each sale (not necessarily quantity).
- Learn how to present your products in a professional manner.
- Use your time more effectively.
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and fun atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.