Start: 19 November 2023
End: 20 November 2023
United Arab Emirates
Document Control Essentials
Companies need to undergo continuous improvement activities, daily operations and changes that correspond to document content – administering all these documents, making it accessible and keeping it current. Today’s regulated companies must track and manage all documents from different departments, plant locations, customers, vendors and regulatory agencies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Champion best practices in Document Control, understand their requirements and their benefits
- Explain the requirements for Document Control, traceability, auditability, quality, consistency
- Benchmark / compare their current practices against best practices
- Identify possible improvements to their current practices / system and contribute more effectively to the success of their organisation
- Understand the role of the Document Controller, his/her interfaces, the boundaries of the profession
- Understand the theory and rationale behind Document Control practices
- Be more proficient and effective in daily Document Control tasks and activities
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.