Start: 09 November 2023
End: 10 November 2023
United Arab Emirates
Effective Communication & Developing Interpersonal Skills
Managers and even companies speak about needing better communication, but often don’t know exactly what that means or how to make it happen.
These communication skills have to be developed, enhanced and added to on a regular basis. They are at the part of interpersonal skills and the higher your awareness, the more effective the way your communication will be. This course is designed to elevate the level of communication in the workplace.
It is highly interactive and will enable participants to achieve significant improvements in their ability to give and receive information and to achieve better relationships and performance.
Key Learning Points:
- Understanding and improving influencing skills
- Demonstrate their understanding of the communication process
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of different styles
- Learn how deal with difficult people
- Using highly effective questioning techniques
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Recognise and use non-verbal elements of communication
- Use their voice & tones more effectively
- Practice, develop and enhance assertiveness skills
- The Complete Communication Process
- Consultation using powerful questioning techniques
- Active Listening skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Voice power and tone