Start: 10 Aug 2023
End: 11 Aug 2023
United Arab Emirates
Planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, effective movement and storage of products, services, and associated information from the point of origin to the site of consumption in order to satisfy consumer demand is known as logistics management. Professionals working in the majority of business and service industries have profited from this training. It has also provided a firm basis for individuals who seek to gain and enhance their understanding of specialist expertise on managing integrated logistics.
– Techniques for handling your logistics
– Exception logistics management
– Making sure the transportation system is effective
– Improving third-party logistics management’s digital transition
– Planning effectively and predicting inventories
– Using of transportation technology
– Inventory and logistics management for impact recorders
– Management of global third-party logistics
– Important information about your shipment – in order to prevent over taxation, fines, or delays.
– Recognizing quotes – real, volumetric, and billable weight obtained from transportation companies.
– Trade liabilities, Incoterms, and FTA
– Import regulations and paperwork
– Export procedures and operations
– Pallets and containers – How to decide whether to utilize your “own” container—a complete container load—or whether to share it with others. Things to consider and have ready before palletizing.
– Documentation – understanding the difference between a “commercial invoice” and a “packing list,” or a “certificate of conformity” and a “MSDS,” etc. A minor error might result in a significant, expensive delay.
– Freight forwarders and third-party logistics providers – Who they are, what they do, and how to interact with them effectively.
– Freight Management & Documentation
– Transportation effectiveness and Carrier Management
– Procurement and Logistics Integration
– Warehousing and Logistics Integration
– Transportation and Logistics Integration
– Present and Future Logistics Trends
The training will be conducted in a friendly, inclusive and professional atmosphere, which is conducive for different learning styles, but respects each attendee as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and ensures each individual is challenged and achieve maximum benefit from the course. Our goal is that attendees will be highly engaged and encouraged to be participative.