Start: 12 December 2023
End: 13 December 2023
United Arab Emirates
Market Intelligence & Research
Effective marketing plans depend on the availability of market information and market intelligence to identify steps and to measure performance. A marketing professionals should have relevant and up to date market information, and from those, decisions can be made with the data gathered. A marketer relies on market research to understand—and measure key drivers of customer behavior and preferences.
On this course, you will learn to identify and guide likely buyers, and will be the success of your marketing strategy. You will master the latest market research strategies and tools in order to gain relevant information into your market, product, target audience, competitors and more from a global perspective.
The highlights of this workshop include:
- Understanding the Mind of the Customer
- Buyer Types and Personality Types
- Advanced Communications Skills
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Correctly
- Customer Survey Design and Analyses
- Marketing on Social Media
- Applications of Market Research and Market Intelligence
- Marketing Planning
- Market Research tools and when to use each type
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Brand Reputation Management
- Customer Service Recovery Strategies
- Action Planning and Continuous Improvement and the place for research
- Identify information needs.
- Review existing and secondary sources of information.
- Understand the components of a market intelligence.
- Build competitor profiles system.
- Plan a market survey.
- Select appropriate methodologies.
- Use the internet to source and build market data.
- Use market information as part of the planning process.
- Understand the ten steps of a market research project.
- Write and design an effective research brief.
- Manage your relationship with external agencies.
- Analyse the data outputs.
- Draw conclusions and make recommendations.